1. Make a Fourth of July Dessert
You’ll become a hit at your next fourth of July party, by bringing this Red White and Blue Fruit Pizza. Super easy and SO delicious!
- about 16 oz Sugar cookie dough
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz cool whip
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll cookie dough out into 1 or 2 giant cookies about ¼ inch thick. Place on sprayed cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until cookie just starts to turn golden.
- Allow to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, cool whip and powdered sugar in a medium size bowl.
- Rinse fruit and cut into slices if desired.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the top of each cookie to the edge.
- Top with fruit. Decorate however you want.
2. Go to the lake
There’s nothing better than to spend this hot summer day on the lake with your friends! Go grab some floats and get some rays! Also most of the time at the lake you can see multiple firework shows.
3. Make a Craft
Decorate your place with red,white, and blue the right way! Something even as simple as 4th of July Silverware holders adds a cute a personal touch to your party.
4. Have a baseball game with your friends
Start up a old American past time with your friends and get active! Get the crowd together and enjoy a fun game.
5. Water balloon fight
Bring your inner kid out and divide the group into two teams with red, white, and blue balloons. The last one standing wins!